This is a list of Tips, Trick, Tools, Jigs, Doodads, Thingies...(sorry, didn't mean to get techincal on you there) from the Colorado Luthiers. Most of these have been presented at our group Get Togethers where we often have a Tips and Trick contest. Where the info is known, the date of the Get Together and the individual that donated it is included. This information may not always be available since we started collecting these before we got formal. Some are just text information, other complete with images. Most images are small and not good detail but you can click on any image and bring up the larger original with greater detail. This page is a work in progress. Please pass along suggestions or noted error to the WebMaster.
- Fretboard Taper Jig (Mark Frazier)
- Fretboard - Semi-Hemispherical Fret Ends (Alan Dunwell - Offsite Link)
- Setup Seminar (Edward Dick and Greg German)
- Making Finger Planes (Alan Dunwell - Offsite link)
- Hollow Form Sander (Alan Dunwell - Offsite link)
- Fret Pullers (Scott Baxendale)